EHS Manager (Jurong Island)
- Have responsibilities and authority relating to the management of EHS issues. (Health, Safety and Environment)
- Must support and advice Plant AGM and Plant GM with respect to EHS issues.
- Must supervise all EHS activities periodically onsite, and checks whether activities is carried out along with the rule.
- Must instruct support and advice each Manager to correct if any violations to EHS regulation and rules.
- Must manage the EHS department (budget, HR issues, performance evaluation).
- Establish EHS systems and function in accordance to ISO Management system related to EHS i.e. SS651 (SS506- Part 3), IS0 14001, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 etc.
- Must plan the measures for the improvement in EHS level
- Must liaise with government officials/ agencies with matter related/ applicable to EHS laws/ compliance.
- Clarify the job assignment of EHS department to carry out EHS activities smoothly and efficiently.
- Make an annual budget and manage it.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Science, Engineering or Environmental, Health & Safety.
• Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 5 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
• Registered Fire Safety Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
• Graduate Certificate (Level D) in Workplace Place Safety & Health for Chemical Plant
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16993.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD