Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Ensure routine checks on general safety practices and propose corrective actionsand measures to be taken.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and readiness of fire protection system and Emergency Response Team management system.
- Ensure inspection and review of plant activity and operation (includes processes) and alert relevant Section Head of any machinery, equipment, appliance, activity or process used in each department that exposes any person to the risk of bodily injury, and to recommend appropriate corrective measures.
- Promote safe and healthy working conditions through education, awareness campaigns, training courses, drills, competitions, contests and other activities.
- Liaise with statutory bodies on EHSS-related licenses and permits and keep updated on the latest change in regulations and acts and be conversant with all waste management regulations, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Conduct fire and safety training to employees.
- Constantly update management of EHSS performance and the continual improvement plan.
- Liaise with 3rd party security service provider and ensure the appropriateness and effectiveness of services rendered to ECO.
- Constantly plan-do-check-act on the related EHSS matter of ECO’s Environmental, Health and Safety Management System and ensure continual improvement/upgrading of the system.
- Carry out the role of Deputy Environmental Management Representative (DYEMR).
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Petroleum / Oil / Gas), Engineering (EHS), Chemistry or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience in the Process industry.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager (FSM).
- Qualified Hot Work Assessor and Confined Space Assessor.
- Knowledge of ISO 14K, OHSAS 18K & ISO 45K will be an advantage.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicant, pls send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd