EHS Manager (Chemical Plant Operations)
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS651(SS506 part 3), ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001(OSHAS 18001), IATF 16949.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Provide support and advice Plant AGM and Plant GM with respect to EHS issues.
- Supervise all EHS activities periodically onsite, and checks whether activities is carried out along with the rule.
- Establish EHS systems and function in accordance to ISO Management system related to EHS i.e. SS651 (SS506- Part 3), IS0 14001, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 etc.
- Act as liaison with government officials/ agencies on matter related/ applicable to EHS laws/ compliance.
- Plan internal and external audit inspection and in accordance with ISO EHS management system.
- Investigate serious breaches or incident and report to the Plant AGM, Plant GM and/or Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Science, Engineering or Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 5 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Graduate Certificate (Level D) in Workplace Place Safety & Health for Chemical Plant
- Experience in managing Safety Case for MHI.
- Must have significant experience managing and implementing EHS programs at operational sites on a tactical level.
- Experience as MR for Audit and able to lead internal EHS Audit. Understands the requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 (SS506 Part 3) and ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) Standards.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:16996
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD