EHS Manager (Chemical Plant)
Location : Tuas
Salary $9,000-11,500+1 mth AWS +Variable bonus
5 days week ; 8.30-5.30pm
Report to Regional EHS Manager
Our client is a MNC in Chemical
- Provide EHS leadership and oversight manufacturing, chemical processing and sales activities in Singapore .
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal EHS programs in the country of Singapore.
- Ensure compliance of EHS permits and licenses. Manage and maintain permits.
- Lead injury prevention activities, including performing data analysis to identify trend of incidents and areas to focus improvement.
- Lead and supervise 2 EHS professionals,.
- Lead process safety management, hazard reviews, start-up of new construction.
- Carry out EHS reviews of sites through periodic site visits to verify compliance and to identify improvement opportunities. Lead quantified risk assessments (QRA), Hazops, etc.
- As a member of the regional EHS Team, help develop strategic and annual goals, objectives and programs towards injury prevention and regulatory compliance.
- Communicate annual goals and objectives to Singapore EHS leaders; provide advice/coaching/support and drive the achievement of goals.
- Engage site management in EHS to provide leadership and demonstrate commitment
- Support site EHS leaders in interactions with corporate functions and external 3rd parties in significant non-routine issues.
- Lead country global ergonomics team to drive improvement projects and sharing best practices.
- Identify and support development and provision of annual EHS Training for employees.
- Coordinate and drive implementation of behavioural safety training (SafeStart) for Singapore.
- Support investigation of serious incidents to gather facts, analyze root causes and develop corrective actions for improved safety performance. Communicate lessons across sites for prevention.
- Keep up to date of Singapore sites EHS activities, successes, lowlights and prepare monthly EHS summary and goals tracker for reporting out at regional staff meeting.
- Provide EHS oversight and support to site managers for major construction projects, including hazard review, operational readiness investigation (ORI), etc.
- Support product stewardship activities and requirements for the country.
- Support EHS due diligence review of new business acquisition in the Region.
- Assist site Industrial Hygiene qualitative assessment.
- Support site evaluation of vendor waste disposal/ recycling facilities.
- Ensure sites maintain the ISO14001 and 45001 certification.
- Help administer Process Map data management systems in the country.
- Support site EHS in Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Facilitate and encourage team interaction between AP sites to share best practices, develop a peer support network and learning culture.
- Provides coaching and support the development of the Site EHS leaders in Singapore.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in leading EHS for organizations, with experience in leading teams, establishing strategy and driving goals and objectives.
- Experience in Process Safety Management and Chemical Process Operations (manufacturing, handling, and transporting hazardous chemicals) is required.
- Skills in leading risk assessments and interpreting Singapore EHS regulatory standards and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore environmental, occupational safety and health regulations.
- Strong technical experience in identifying, evaluating and controlling hazards in the workplace is required.
- EHS Leader must have a University degree in related field (safety, environmental, chemical engineering, or chemistry).
- Support in Leading compliance and validation audits within different countries is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications are desired.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job ID : 367Y3W
People Profilers Pte Ltd