EHS Executive / Specialist (Public Healthcare)
- Develop and update EHS Compliance
- Register and respond to regulatory changes regularly
- Develop and implement EHS Management System (EHSMS),
- Monitor the progress of the performance metrics of workplace safety and health, life safety and emergency preparedness programs, and intervene when deviation occurs.
- Conduct consistent risk assessments to eliminate and/or minimize significant adverse impacts associated with changes.
- Conduct incident investigation and identify the root causes
- Conduct regular internal audit to evaluate the effectiveness of the EHS programs
- Conduct contractors EHS pre-qualification assessments
- Develop and conduct relevant EHS training for colleagues and in-house contractors
- Apply the technical knowledge to anticipate potential EHS risk that could happen at the workplace.
- Develop and organize EHS promotion and education activities focusing on situation awareness among colleagues and contractors before starting their routine and/or non-routine work activities.
- Contribute innovative ideas to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of EHS Management System
- Degree in Safety / Mechanical Engineering or Technology / Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Certified Workplace Safety & Health Officer / certified Industrial Hygienist is advantageous.
- 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience in healthcare industry is advantageous.
- Good knowledge and application of relevant regulatory laws and regulations, codes of practice, OHSAS18001, and/or SS506 Part-3 is advantageous.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume in words format
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd