EHS Engineer (Jurong Island/ Chemical)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1330693
Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain and lead company EHS activity (daily, SDM)
- Provide continuous improvement for EHS culture, activity.
- Arrangement and follow-up for external requirement, site visit and license such as SCDF, MOM, NEA, PUB, JTC and so on
- Maintain ISO, SS system including updating activity, arranging and leading audit e.g. ISO14K, SS506(SS651)
- Support to implement Functional Safety Management System.
- Support to implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS
- Maintaining ISO14001/SS506 system.
- Provide assistance to EHS Manager and the Management.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience of ISO14001, SS506(SS651)
- Working experiences in Chemical industry EHS field for minimum 4-5 years
- Possess Fire Safety Certificate
- Qualify for Senior FSM
- Possess Safety officer license (Preferable).
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD