Our client is a well known service provider. They have an immediate requirement for EHS Consultant (entry level).
• Consulting on environmental and occupational health and safety management systems such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• Conducting site visits to identify applicable EHS legal requirements and establishing EHS legal register for companies
• Conducting internal audits and/or gap studies on environmental projects and hazard studies etc
• Developing and conducting specialized training courses on environmental and other management systems etc
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering or other related disciplines from recognized institutions or equivalent
• Relevant experience in related consultancy, auditing, training and experienced in implementing management systems and related schemes such as ISO 14001, Risk Management and OHSAS 18001 is an added advantage
• Well-rounded team player to build efficiency and foster a strong team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in liaising with other departments and external clients, associates or partners
• Good time-management skills in meeting project deadlines
• Possess professional integrity and business ethics
• Fresh Graduates from local universities can also apply Will be considered for entry level position.
Salary commensurates with experience. Job location : Near Bugis MRT
Interested candidates can please send your resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Job posted by
Bhanu Rajan Saitech International Regn No R1106079
Saitech International Pte.