- Organise and conduct integration activities to teach students appropriate social communication and interaction skills
- Collaborate effectively with students’ parents to generalise skills taught and learnt in school
- Prepare students for successful participation in national examinations
- Implement, monitor and work towards meeting students’ Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
- Deliver effective differentiated classroom teaching of lessons to maximise mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students
- Relevant experience in teaching Singapore mainstream academics and preparing students for PSLE, GCE 'N' and/or 'O' Levels
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong critical-thinking and creativity to develop learning strategies
- Good instructional skills to explain concepts clearly
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm.
We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School