Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and
competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
As an Educator (Mainstream), your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Deliver effective differentiated classroom teaching of lessons to maximise mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students
- Implement, monitor and work towards meeting students’ Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
- Prepare students for successful participation in national examinations
- Collaborate effectively with students’ parents to generalise skills taught and learnt in school
- Organise and conduct integration activities to teach students appropriate social communication and interaction skills
- Relevant experience in teaching mainstream academics and preparing students for PSLE, GCE 'N' and 'O' Levels
- Recognised qualifications in teaching Singapore mainstream academics at Primary or Secondary School levels
- Candidates without teaching qualifications may be considered for Educator (Non-mainstream) role
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong critical-thinking and creativity to develop learning strategies
- Good instructional skills to explain concepts clearly
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
If you are keen to be part of an organisation where lives are transformed, email our Recruitment Team at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For information about other positions, please visit our careers page at http://www.autism.org.sg/careers
Autism Resource Centre (S)