(Education Sector/ West) Junior Programme Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Location: Jurong
- Organise training/ workshops by coordinating with schools and trainers and provide logistic support (assist in setting up room for workshops, eg.)
- Administer and track fresh graduates' process of job search.
- Conduct telephone polling/interviews and update database.
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates.
- Attend to enquiries, appeals and feedback from students.
- Provide course administration support to students.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- Prior working experience in the Education/ Government Sector is advantageous.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd