(Education Sector/ Research Department) Grant Admin Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Minimum Degree in any field.
- Prior working experience in an education/ government sector.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
For Research Office:-
- Provide administrative support to the Research Department.
- Administration of research grant calls – includes organizing forums, training and workshops and updating grant directory.
- Assist in the scheduling of meetings, collation of reports, handling of telephone calls and enquiries, maintain proper filing of documents, ensure confidentiality of information, processing of payments and purchases.
- Provide logistical support in department events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd