(Education Sector/ Programmes) Assistant Manager - Up to $4,000/mth
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Assist in the execution of courses and programmes within the school.
- Liaise with internal organisations to craft training programs.
- Liaise with internal and external vendors to organize logistics required (classrooms, catering, etc.)
- Help to secure funding and subsidies for the development of programs.
- Involve in the marketing and publicity of programme courses and activities.
- Prepare and design Electronic Direct Mailer (EDM) and mail out to participants.
- Update social media websites (Facebook page, Instagram. etc.)
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in organizing programs.
- Strong initiative and organizational skills in executing programs.
- Prior working experience in the education/ government sector is advantageous.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd