Education Executive (Mathematics/Chemistry)
- Conduct 1-to-1 and group classes from lesson planning, lecture, demonstration, and relevant class exercises/activities
- Assist the students in attaining their objectives and goals for academic improvement
- Evaluate the students' progress through regular standard feedback processes
- Inspire and motive students to excel
- Minimum: degree holder (related to Mathematics & Chemistry)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Clear English speaking skill
- Passion to teach and participate in education reform
- Aptitude to work in a professional learning community
We are looking for tutors with backgrounds in: Mathematics and/or Chemistry
*Extensive training is provided. Just come with heart!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.