Education Executive (Economics/Business)
You’re passionate about teaching. You lie awake at night and ask if learning is more than just quadratic equations and Sine Curves. Could those curves be seen on the back of a whale? You can explain things simply; ‘what exactly is the benefit of the doubt?’ You’ll need to be nice, and a decent person to have a cup of tea with. Nothing too fancy, maybe an Alphonso mango infused earl grey.
We’ll want you to think big, we’ll want you to think small and sometimes we’ll want you to just do it. To inspire students, to show them that exams aren’t that dark and mysterious. We’ll partner you up with a top notch management and support team who shares your passion for teaching and will have your back for any curved balls that come our way.
You’ll find that as a company, we try harder. For both our team members and our customers. Oh, and we pay pretty well so you’ll definitely be getting your daily bread.
We realize that good things come to those who wait but please get in touch as soon as you can because we’re excited to have you on the team!
- Conduct 1-to-1 and group classes from lesson planning, lecture, demonstration, and relevant class exercises/activities
- Assist the students in attaining their objectives and goals for academic improvement
- Evaluate the students' progress through regular standard feedback processes
- Inspire and motive students to excel
- Minimum: degree holder (related to Economics and Business)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Clear English speaking skill
- Passion to teach and participate in education reform
- Aptitude to work in a professional learning community
We are looking for tutors with backgrounds in:
Economics and Business
*Extensive training is provided. Just come with heart!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.