EdTech Payroll HR Executive
Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- End-to-end processing of payroll for permanent, part time and overseas employees
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Tally, verify, checking, calculation and reconciliation of sales commission
- Ensuring correct data entry of hours and employee details
- Prepare timely payroll reports
- Respond to payroll related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Other adhoc Payroll administration duties
- Support employee life cycle (On-boarding, ongoing performance, off-boarding)
- Verify, administer and mange leave applications
- Collection, scanning, filing and maintaining of P&C employees' documents
- Update, support and administer eHR system
- Ensure accurarcy and data integrity for employees' data in HR system
- Handle staff events, birthdays, welfare, etc
- Other adhoc HR admin duties
- Diploma or Degree in related field of study
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience managing more than 200 staff
- Working experience with handling multiple tiers of sales commission
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Meticulous, self-motivated, resourceful and persistent
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High sense of P&C awareness
- Diligent, work with integrity and passion
- Able to work in a flexible and fast changing environment
- Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm
But as with all Payroll, you are expected to work beyond normal hours during the monthly closing and payroll period
Geniebook Pte. Ltd.