EdTech Curriculum Associate
Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- Marking of online worksheets and providing comments to help in the learning
- Creation of curriculum based on the syllabus required
- Data entry of questions and assignments
- Other responsibilities to be as and when deem necessary by management
- Minimum Degree holder for the respective subjects
- Able to commit long term on flexible hours
- Experience creating curriculum for either English, Mathematics or Science at Primary/Secondary levels
- Shortlisted candidates will need to pass our Assessment for consideration
Working Hours: Commitment of at least 40 hours per week on flexible basis
Working Location: You will be permanently working remotely from home
Geniebook Pte. Ltd.