EDM (Employee Data Maintenance) Team Lead (Ref: JTL)
- Lead of the Employee Data Maintenance Team, supervising 3 team members.
- Act as a key contact to all Business Units (Jobsites), HR and Payroll.
- Liaise with various departments such as Finance, Operations & HR to ensure efficient work flows
- Create & maintain Prosoft User Guide and workflow and keep information up to date for reference
- New Hire creation for all Managerial and HQ employees
- Data maintenance of employees’ movement (New Join, Transfers, Confirmation, Resignation, etc)
- Verify data entry done by the team members to ensure data integrity
- Send customised report to payroll for Bi-monthly and Monthly processing (New Hires, Resignee, Salary adjustment, Transfers, AWS payout, etc)
- Administrator for Leave & Claim Coordinator and Approval matrix set up
- Monthly Leave and AWS Provision Reporting
- Answering employees’ enquiry on Leave Balance, login access, etc.
- Any adhoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Proficient in Prosoft system (Base/Leave/Claim)
- Knowledge of employment act, employment tax and CPF
- Payroll knowledge will be a plus
Interested candidate please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd