Editorial Production Executive
Human Capital Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop creative design for corporate publications and marketing collaterals including course synopsis, brochures, newsletters, publicity materials, webpage contents, eDMs, photos, videos and corporate presentation materials.
- Maintain and update corporate website and social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook where necessary.
- Assist in the development of e-learning multimedia contents such as videos, animation, etc.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in human capital management and development and update/make recommendations to senior management to enhance the market positioning and branding of HCS.
- Assist in special projects and events undertaken by the Management Office.
- Editing, Formatting and Layout
- Professional Qualifications in Graphic / Visual Design, Multimedia or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of visual design, web development, creatives, formatting, layout and editing.
- Strong command of the English language. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Experience in developing multimedia contents such as videos and animation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of web publishing / CMS tools such as WordPress and basic PHP programming language.
- Good analytical and creative mind.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced working environment.
Human Capital Singapore