CareerBuilder Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
This position is responsible for managing the company’s content platforms and publications. This includes optimising digital content to engage various target audiences in alignment with business direction.
- Create content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals. Responsible for finding and writing engaging content that promotes readership and social engagement using text and multimedia content.
- Manage in-house publications from planning to fruition. These include the magazines, which are targeted at Junior College, Polytechnic, and University students as well as fresh graduates.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews to craft advertorials
- Curate topics and angles, and develop editorial calendar
- Develop and manage partnership with PR agencies, news portals, bloggers, freelancers, and external stakeholders
- Report writing for in-house surveys.
- Providing latest articles and/or pictures to marketing team for posting on social media sites.
- To review the online statistics for online articles, EDM and eMagazines to measure effectiveness of article and understand readers’ preferences.
- Assist in reviewing content for ad-hoc marketing collaterals of our products and services
- Minimum Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related disciplines with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Displays strong writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Preferably with copywriting experience, particularly in advertorials
- Experience in drafting and editing articles for various platforms (publication, marketing, eNewsletter, press release, social media, etc.)
- Demonstrates an affinity for digital content with proven success in identifying viral stories
- Ability to work under and adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience with managing freelancers is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and creative
- Able to work independently and within a team