eContent Executive (LEARNet Portal) @ Jurong - Up to $3,000 + VB
• Monday to Friday (8am to 6pm)
• Up to $3,000 + VB
- In-charge of all learning content Quality Assurance (QA) management and schedule.
- Ensure the updating of LEARNet Content Governance Framework.
- Ensure the proper and timely archival of all learning content into the LEARNet Portal and SAF Knowledge Exchange (SKX).
- Work out the acceptance test for User Acceptance Test (UAT) / On-Site Acceptance Test (OSAT).
- Plan out the OSAT for all eContent and application development.
- Conduct Post Implementation Review
- Provide monthly status reports and content updates to Hd Operations Centre.
- Assist users in the deployment and use of e-content, and other daily operational issues.
- Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) / On-Site Acceptance Test (OSAT).
- Contract (till 31 Dec 2021)
- Monday to Friday (8am to 6pm)
- Up to $3,000 + VB (depending on individual and company performance)
- Minimum Diploma holder
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd