- Provide research analysis and forecast for overseas investments
- Analyse the economic, political and other social factors of the countries that the company invests or may potentially invest in.
- Analyse data and develop econometric and statistical models for forecasting trends and macroeconomic variables.
- Look into policies and regulatory issues, develop positions and responses to proposals in the industry.
- Keep abreast of the sector development, uncover new trends.
- Postgraduate degree in economics (minimum Masters) and more than 3 years’ experience in similar capacity on economic research and building econometric and empirical models.
- Good business acumen and communication skills
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd