eCommerce Program Manager
Our client a US MNC is dealing with eCommerce Retailing / FMCG business
Our client strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - the company continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. It's Seller Services is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers to sell their items to customers around the world.
They are looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Program Manager to be based in Singapore to help shape the future of our 3rd party Sellers. This role offers the unique opportunity to support 3rd party Sellers business while driving large scale, high visibility projects across different teams. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities. He/she is analytical, enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and has strong writing skills with the ability to handle ambiguity and influence employees at all levels of the organization.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in e-commerce and is able to:
• Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Project manage complex, multi-faceted projects.
• Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
• Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results.
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience with a Master or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• High level of academic achievement including good first degree from leading institution.
• Experience driving medium-large, cross functional, projects within recognizably successful organizations in a comparable fast-paced environment. Experience with internet/e-commerce businesses is beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability of solving problems and business challenges through analyzing and data. Experience with SQL is beneficial.
• Proven ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external partners.
• Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Salary up to 10K per month
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
CEI R 1103861
Recruit Express Pte Ltd