H2 Hub Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Positive Working Environment
- Career Progression
- Salary Range $2500 to $3000
We are looking for an E-Commerce Executive who
- possess a proactive, strong leadership skills.
- Progressively thinking, optimise our E-Commerce across all channels.
- You will be responsible for online sales revenue, as well as planning and developing of strategies and execute initiatives to drive sales conversion.
- We will need the candidate to have strong experience in any of the platforms: Qoo10, Shopee, Lazada, Lazmall, Zalora, Ebay, Amazon and you will be managing a team of E-Commerce Assistant in Philippines to drive them and guide them.
- Liaising/reporting to Director/COO/Marketing Executive to upkeep progress of the whole team.
- Overlook our marketplace business including sales and accounts management online
- Guiding and overview of posting and listing of products online -
- help out as and when required
- Planning of campaigns such as product promotion, launches, listing
- Generating sales analysis and reports on regular basis
- Oversee operations such as purchasing of orders & invoices coordination
- Coordinate with suppliers to check for stocks availability·
- Ensure inventory is up to date on all online platforms
- ·Must possess skill sets in overseeing accurate order processing including order intake, order confirmation, order status, order changes, shipping, billing, and damage replacement. No orders should be missed out on any day.
- Must be able to collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Logistics, and Fulfilment teams to disseminate procedures and work flows of business units.
- Monitors and manages customer reviews and ensures customers' issues are resolved swiftly and effectively. The timeline of within minutes or first thing the next morning once customers’ feedback has been received.
- Constantly expanding new platforms and to follow up closely with campaigns and promotions to drive up sales.
- Manage a team of ecommerce assistant to update inventory, change price, sourcing of photos and specifications, uploading of listings etc and ensure productivity.
- Ensure high response rate for customer’s response rate.
- ·You must demonstrate the ability to work independently and autonomously in driving projects to completion and overachieving sales targets given for every campaign.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree with at least
- 2-4 years of working experiences.
- Able to converse in Chinese in order to provide functional guidance and technical support to our Chinese speaking team regarding fulfilment.
- Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who
- will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- Possess Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize,
- Prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales
- Prior experience with online retailers is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
- Highly proficient in excel
- 100% open minded, positive and bold in trying new ideas that can bring in more profitable sales.
- Able to accept failures and not repeat mistakes once they have been committed.
- High ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to communicate 100% of the time if any instructions are not clear.
H2 Hub Pte Ltd