Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 18-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Lead a class and accommodate the diverse needs of young children.
- Modify instruction and make adaptations
- Be familiar with positive reinforcement and behavioural management strategies
- Implement special educational strategies and techniques during lesson.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons and communicate those objectives to students.
- Maintain accurate and complete daily student record.
- Provide different variety of instructional practices
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Be familiar with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
- Knowledge in educational development
- Friendly and Caring
- Fluent in spoken and written English to handle foreign customer
Working hours: 40 hours/week (include at least one day on weekends)
Company benefits: Meals provided. NTUC Membership
Good Working Environment