Workplace Options is seeking a qualified Full-time EAP Clinical Counsellor to join our clinical team in Singapore. Our clinical department provides counselling services on a global scale including telephonic support, clinical case management, structured telephonic counselling, applicable resource referral and short term counselling.
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure clinical appropriateness of short-term counselling.
- Flexible with regards to schedule – may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or similar.
- Full member of Singapore Psychological Society, Singapore Association for Counselling, Singapore Association of Social Workers or its equivalent.
- Member of the Singapore Registrar of Psychologists, with eligibility for registration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counselling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Training in mindfulness or solution-focused counselling an asset.
- Effectively bilingual having excellent command of English both in speech and writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Additional crisis support, coaching and/or training experience/qualifications an advantage.
- Ability to work weekends an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated CV (in MS Word format).
We are thankful for your interest in Workplace Options and regret that we cannot personally connect with every applicant.
Workplace Options Asia Pte Ltd