E&I Supervisor cum QA/QC Inspectors
- Responsible to establish the Inspection and Test Plan and all other quality related documents for E&I Discipline.
- Responsible to establish project Method statements for various activities required for the project.
- Ensure and maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification and approved international standards.
- Resolve all quality oriented issues with client counterpart.
- Attend weekly quality meeting with client and Inhouse meetings.
- Responsible to get the Project Mock up approved from client.
- Conduct site surveillance and maintain a log and advise construction to close accordingly.
- Perform site inspection on completed items with client counterpart and get the relevant mechanical completion document signed off (ITR)
- Monitor and accept the material receiving inspection and preservation procedure according to the project needs.
- Monitor and inspect all the installation for correctness and as compliance according to project requirements.
- Co-ordinate with client and 3rd party for inspection and get it cleared.
- Maintain all updates and logs related to QA/QC activity and circulate to every concerned departments for information.
- Knowledge of ATEX and various international/Project standards.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years relevant experience holding Inspector role in Marine/Oil & Gas industry
- Prefer with full valid CompEX certification
- Good team player and communication skills
We offered attractive remuneration package and regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to forward your detailed resume stating their personal particulars with recent photo, qualifications, experience, availability date, current and expected salaries, and contact number to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd