E&I Engineer (up to $6500 / 5 Days / Jurong Island / Co Tpt / Plant Maintenance)
• Company Industry : Chemical & Polymer Manufacturing (MNC Company)
• Basic up to $6500 (depending on experience) + AWS + Variable Bonus
• Working location: Jurong Island
• Working Days : Mon to Fri (8.00am to 4.30pm)
• Company Transport : Jurong East
- Responsible for overall maintenance of plant electrical power receiving & distribution, instrumentation, and control.
- Provides engineering technical support and maintenance expertise for electrical equipment & systems including but not limited to transformers, switchgears, circuit breakers, motor starters, protective relays, UPS, VSD, motors, generators, DCS/ PLC and instrumentation.
- Develops plans & schedules for new electrical/ instrumentation/ control installations & commissioning and infrastructure improvement projects.
- Interfaces with and coordinates design, installation, commissioning, inspection & maintenance work with external engineering firms, electrical PE/ consultant, electric utility and electrical or control vendor/ contractor.
- Responsible for electrical/ instrumentation/ control PM program by assuring all activities are necessary and are fully optimized to the proper scope and performance frequency.
- Develop/implement cost savings ideas and overall process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, company, and departmental safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and execute preventive, corrective, breakdown maintenance
- Develop equipment specifications, basic design of the system, control logic/ sequence, vendor drawing review & approval and acceptance testing of equipment/ system of electrical, instrumentation and control for project needs.
- Set reliability practices using RCM, FMEA method
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problem related to electrical, instrumentation & control equipment & systems
- Supervise and occasionally work in the field assisting on shut-downs, startups, maintenance, modification & improvement projects
- Order equipment, materials, supplies, parts & services required by maintenance or projects, etc.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant industry or process plant experience.
- Good understanding of medium voltage, low voltage, motors, drives, schematics, and associated circuitry
- Good knowledge of electrical & instrumentation standards (e.g. NEC, IEEE, ANSI, IEC etc.
- Familiar with Yokogawa DCS systems and common PLC (Mitsubishi, Siemens, Omron)
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd