E&I Engineer (1-year contract/ Tuas/ Pharmaceutical/ No experience required)
- Lead and conduct criticality assessment and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) for critical equipments.
- Plan and co-ordinate predictive, preventive maintenance work, including breakdown maintenance and plant modification. Ensure timely closure of work orders in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responsible for conducting detailed root cause analysis for breakdown issues and implementing effective corrective and preventive actions timely.
- Participate in customer complaint investigation process and ensure that engineering related corrective actions and preventive action (CAPA) are completed within the agreed timeline.
- Plan and co-ordinate engineering resources, including contractors, for effective plant turnaround to ensure the plant is started-up on schedule.
- Supervise, develop, and motivate a team of engineering technician to realize their maximum potential so as to contribute towards achieving the objectives of the site objectives.
- Provide necessary training and competency assessment to ensure that all technicians under his charge are adequately trained for the job.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the process / pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and plant reliability programs.
- Candidate with no experience can be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16016.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD