E-Commerce Specialist cum digital marketing
Viharbour (S) Enterprise Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage assigned E-commerce accounts and communicate/update with account managers regularly about marketing campaign, new products and any associated campaigns.
- Trigger sales by participating online campaigns on your assigned platforms.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote the company at all times.
- Generate and analyses the monthly sales reports based on your accounts
- Assist other co-workers with order fulfillments and update stock levels.
- Audit company current stage in online-digital presence
- Initiate, Develop, Plan long term social media strategic plan
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all company's social media accounts and digital marketing channels including: social media management, content generation, social media advertising
- Measure ROI and KPIs of online- digital channels
- Manage and improve online content
- Work closely with ecommerce team to forecast sales performance trends
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Safeguarding confidentiality of company information and assets
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Director
Viharbour (S) Enterprise Pte Ltd