E- Commerce Senior Executive
Our client is a leader in the world of premium trichology founded in Singapore in 2006 located at Ubi.
This role mainly support the E- Commerce Manager in all aspects of company's store business to ensure smooth running of the E-Store and marketplace.
- Drives sales conversion / sales growth of the E-Store and marketplace products
- Investigates issues when appropriate and works closely with cross-functional internal teams to drive growth.
- Tracks online sales progress by analysing sales statistics, conducting online traffic studies, and analysing click-thru data.
- Generates reports to make further sales and marketing decisions.
- Builds relationships and effectively influence key stakeholders to shape strategic decisions/ marketing projects and ultimately improve customer engagement and sales conversion.
- Support the E-Commerce Manager in implementing the online security and coordinating all online transaction and marketing efforts.
- Maintains and creates a standard operating procedure for the business.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest e-Commerce related development; maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry; understands forthcoming customer initiatives and monitors what competitors are doing.
- Ensures full compliance to the legal, ethical, cultural and social issues of e-Commerce.
- Work with vendor to troubleshot smoothen backend Ecommerce flow and issues
- Management and maintenance of Ecommerce site & product pages
- Other ad hoc duties
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Internet Marketing/ e-Commerce
- Minimum 3 years of online retail sales and marketing / online merchandising experience
- Proven track record in developing new marketplaces is an added advantage
- Good grasp on HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design, Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd