E-Commerce Sales Executive
Hanwell Holdings Limited| Date Posted: 17-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Able to work effectively with cross –functional teams. eg, Brand and Sales team or independently
- Liaise and coordinate with different departments relating to the task given
- Work with Sales team to ensure achievement of overall sales target and liaise with Marketing team to plan for digital marketing campaigns where relevant
- Manage different e-Commerce platforms but not limit to items daily maintenance, stock management, and campaign execution.
- Update & manage site content for each of the e-Commerce platform
- Manage e-Commerce orders from downloading to verifying and process for all e-Commerce platforms
- Manage product placements and promotions on all e-Commerce platforms
- Design artwork for listing images to e-Commerce site (Simple graphic editing and design skills required)
- Manage online order fulﬁllment, customer relations and retention.
- Handle customers’ enquiries/complaints timely and professionally, ensuring that every issue is followed-up and completed
- Manage, monitor and analyze market trends and promotions activities online
- Minimum diploma/degree in business/marketing or related
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant hands on experience in handling e-Commerce platform, such as Lazada, RedMart, Shopee, Qoo10 etc.
- Knowledge of FMCG products is an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Keen and enthusiastic in online retail business and e-Commerce.
- Must be very digital savvy and comfortable with e-Commerce software and e-Commerce marketplace selling interface.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Team player and able to work well in fast- paced environment.
Hanwell Holdings Limited