E-commerce manager (Product management/Up to S$4500/East)
> East, 5 working days, Officer Hour
> Basic up to S$4500, Good salary package (Transport Allowance + Comission + Phone allowance)
> Product management experience using E-commerce / Solo contributor
> Relationship management with vendors
This role is responsible to manage all our brands and partners locally for products promotion, collaboration, engagement, inventory and execution. You will be managing the online channel to meet sales target through implementing sales strategy plans as well as expanding company presence in the market.
• Develop overall product GTM strategies, pricing strategies, balancing both company and vendor objectives
• Responsible for current key brand products and inventory management
• Manage products forecast planning and budgeting
• Gathering of market intelligence on new products, industry trends, competitive development and constant evaluation of potential new product lines
• Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with brands and partners for online business development
• Plan and execute all marketing activities and promotions well as vetting and approving advertising materials
• Plan and develop E-Commerce long term and short term business strategies with business development manager
• To expand online business across brands
• Involve in contract negotiation
• Accountable for achieving Sales Target given
• Lay down standard operating procedure (SOP) and guidelines within the team
• Lead a team of online executives
• Diploma/Degree in any field
• At least 3 years of strong experience in ecommerce industry, experience working in vendor and distributor level is a big plus
• Demonstrates excellent communication (written & spoken) and follow-up skills
• Must have past experience in managerial/leadership role
• Highly organized and efficient
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Thrive in a team environment and work well with others.
How to apply:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume. Alternatively, you may also send in your application via email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd