E-Commerce Manager (Global MNC/ West/ Up to $8000) - SPWPP
- Contribute to E-commerce development projects(SEA region) for a Global MNC in Bio Pharma, Healthcare technologies
- Build good relationships with various stakeholders and collaborate to create effective campaigns and generate revenue growth
- Regular Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Competitive monthly salary package of up to $8,000
- Develop the e-commerce capability for all subsidiaries' brands and businesses
- Work closely with the Sales team across all verticals to migrate existing direct customers/channel partners to use our webshop
- Onboard new customer & increase usage across all customers
- Train/Update the sales team with the webshop and new enhancements
- Responsible for driving revenue growth by acquiring new customer by lead generation/converting incoming leads
- Campaigns for Up-sell/Cross-sell to existing customers
- Strong customer focus : Internal (Sales teams) & external (Direct/Indirect customers)
- Experience in working with cross- functional teams
- Analyze the business trends for last few years/quarters and design : Product specific campaigns, Customer segment specific campaigns
- Define and own the customer support/query handling process for all online/inbound queries
- Eventually the CS team should start working with the Country E-Com lead
- Work with relevant business leader and make sure that the pricing is updated regularly on webshop/SAP.
- Performs any other assigned duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or related technology fields required.
- At least 3-5 years of marketing specialist or technical support specialist, customer support specialist experience in Chemical or life sciences industry/ E-commerce Co.
- Minimum 3-4 years of activities in life sciences & chemicals industries, as well as in laboratory oriented business will be an advantage
- Product knowledge of various life science related equipment, reagents and consumables with be preferred
- Team leading experience will be an advantage
- Mid level of influencing and persuading skills and high level of collaborative behavior.
- Ability to communicate clearly the intended message in formal and informal settings.
- Resilience and the ability to manage conflict and maintain good emotional control in difficult circumstances.
- Demonstrates a strong drive for results and project management skills.
- Ability to build relationships with other team members and gain commitment toward stated goals
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "Apply now".
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**
R1548901 Tang Swee Lung (Kenneth)
11C5701 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd