E-Commerce Manager (Business Development/Marketing/5Days/Central/Up to $5000)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $5000 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, located at the Central has openings for E-Commerce Manager.
- Oversee the sales performance on the different online sales platform to meet company objectives
- Devise Strategic Marketing Plans for Online Retail Store and drive Sales
- Plan and execute Online Retail (Direct Consumer) Promotions Planning
- Online Retail Store Update & Maintenance
- Report on sales performance as well as necessary suggestion and implementations for improvement
- Minimum Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or any related field
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in managing-commerce platform is a clear advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Strong organizational and good communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd