You shall support the Director of Revenue in managing hotel’s website and social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and online partners.
In addition, you will work closely with the reservations team in processing accommodation enquiries and requests according to guests’ needs.
- Minimum Local Diploma with at least 2 years’ working experience in a Hotel.
- Proficient in Social Media channels and OPERA (PMS) system.
- Must have excellent writing and language skill; experience in video content
- Tech Savvy and result oriented
- Meticulous and strong team player.
- Customer service oriented
- Able to commence work immediately will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume, including current and expected salaries with a passport-sized photograph by 23 September 2020 to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goodwood Park Hotel