E-commerce Director (IT, up to $12k, perm!)
We are looking for an E-commerce Director, responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to manage and direct all aspects of the E-commerce business. This includes strategizing, planning, developing and executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance, among other things.
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic ecommerce plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience
- Oversee the ecommerce websites. Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, site developing progress, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns etc.
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely publishing of all web content.
- Participate in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can effectively help develop and execute creative ecommerce solutions
- Candidate must possess at least Degree / Diploma Professional in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Having at least 5 years in the same capacity
- In depth knowledge in website development in WordPress or related field is required for this position
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and codes, analytics experience is desirable
- Experience in Content Management Systems is an added advantage
- Familiar with front end test frameworks
- Seasoned professional in the digital retailing market, B2B and B2C experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in PXM, DAM, MDM softwares as well as sophisticated analytics.
- A self-described data wizard able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- Proven leader with experience both managing teams and execution of large eCommerce projects.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd