e-Commerce Development Executive (Central, SEO/SEM, Beauty/Personal care, Up to $3K)
- A well-established Japanese MNC, Manufacture and Distributor of Personal Care/Women & Men's Grooming Product.
- Responsible to strategise, plan and execute digital marketing programs to drive sales to e-Commerce sites. including Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10 and other Websites; and achieve monthly and yearly target for e-Commerce.
- Develop SEO and SEM strategies to increase online presence and brand awareness.
- Track and analyze data from websites and search engines.
- Plan, manage & execute promotion campaign for e-commerce platforms including Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10 and other websites.
- Develop, design content and artwork, manage company’s Website, e-commerce platforms and social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, e-Commerce site.
- Work with internal, external entities on and effective campaigns and implementation of digital marketing initiatives and content marketing strategy.
- Provide monthly report & insights thru Google analytic, FB analysis, E-commerce analysis, etc.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Handle customer complaints time and professionally, making sure that each customer issue is followed-up and completed by related parties.
- Has passion for the task given, able to undertake any ad-hoc tasks and related duties as and when required.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Digital Marketing, e-Marketing, e-Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience managing e-Commerce platforms/sites from FMCG or Retail industry, preferably in Beauty and Personal Care related products.
- Hands-on knowledge of Web analytics tools (including SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram) is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A self-motivated and positive learner with strong interest and inclination towards FMCG (Beauty, Personal Care and Grooming) e-Commerce.
- Knowledge in photo and video editing knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good writing and copy writing skills.
- Resourceful and able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses excellent project management, time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Tenacity for results, and ability to work independently and take calculated risks to complete the tasks.
- Working Location: Orchard.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16796.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD