Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Takes direction from the Technical Lead
- Updates the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
- Interfaces with clients to manage expectations, resolve issues and obtain sign-offs
- Helps coordinate activities between functional teams, testers, users, and end user organizations
- Participates in discussions led by the Solution Architect or Functional Lead about the level of configuration, extension, integration and infrastructure required by the solution
- Provides input to the review and refinement of high-level requirements led by the Functional Lead and Solution Architect.
- Participates in the review of current capabilities led by the Solution Architect or Functional Lead. This includes understanding the client stakeholders and reviewing the current business processes and organization.
- Works with the Solution Architect, Functional, Technical and Infrastructure Leads to refine the Solution Blueprint and update gap estimations.
- Works with the Solution Architect and Functional, Technical and Infrastructure Leads to confirm the detailed business requirements and to-be business processes.
- Works with the Solution Architect and Functional, Technical, Infrastructure and client leads to define the Solution Architecture. This includes identifying integration points.
- Works with the Technical and Infrastructure Leads to define the architecture requirements for build and test stages.
- Provides input into the development support plan for all test phases.
- Provides input to the Solution Architect and Functional Lead discussions, and determines the need for, and review of, the results of required Proofs of Concept (POCs).
- Performs the day to day activities of required POCs.
- Provides input to and QA the creation of the functional design documents for client understanding and acceptance.
- Creates the technical design documentation for development team understanding.
- In coordination with the Solution Architect and Technical Lead, presents documentation and application designs to the client.
- Contributes to the production environment software release plans.
- Provides input to the Build estimates and creates the Build Inventory.
- Contributes to the test environment software release plans.
- Tests the development and Team Foundation Server (TFS) environments in preparation for build.
- Undertakes the day to day activities of the development and unit test of Extensions, Security, Integrations, and Data Migration
- Contributes to the detailed Build Iteration Plan in TFS
- Supports the functional and change teams, particularly when questions and clarification requests arise
- Performs test fixes in support of all test phases
- Contributes to the defect triage process to ensure that defects are correctly categorized and prioritized
- Packages the tested code for deployment to production
- Contributes to the day to day activities required to perform the Service Introduction process to the support team
- During Warranty, participates in the defect triage process to ensure that defects are correctly categorized and prioritized
- Performs test fix support
- Packages the tested code ready for deployment into production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills for explaining complex concepts
- Proactive ,Effective in facilitating team and client meetings and workshops
- Able to build relationships quickly
- Has excellent client interface and presentation skills
- Effective in managing client expectations
- Has excellent business acumen
- Able to solve problems and resolve conflicts creatively
- Has passion for learning Functional/Technical Skills
- Understands technical architecture that supports the business application to be implemented. In particular an understanding of: o Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments o Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration/extensions capabilities and constraints o Integration of Dynamics to other applications o Dynamics hardware sizing and architecture o Network and operating systems o Server technologies - Microsoft® SQL Server™ database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier architecture, web servers, and so on. o Internet technologies - Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft® BizTalk® Server, firewalls, and so on.
- Has deep knowledge of the core Dynamics CRM application functionality and ability, and has experience in using the Dynamics CRM platform to develop build-to-order client solutions.
- Has deep knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS.
- Has experience in supporting product and user acceptance testing.
- Has client industry knowledge.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547