Dynamic AX Consultant
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1761981
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Resolve software issues with existing or new systems and meeting stipulated SLAs
- Assist in the development, enhancement and fine-tuning of existing, ad-hoc and new IT application systems, when required.
- Participate in Functional and technical requirement gathering sessions
- Develop documentation including design specifications, technical charts, use cases and user guides
- Ensure the smooth running of the IT systems assigned with maximum up time, accuracy in information and efficiency in operations
- Provide assistance and support to all IT related systems; and assist in the integration between all systems
- Conduct briefing / training to users of all IT supported systems
- Conduct UATs with end users and ensure completeness and acceptance of solutions
- And any other tasks / responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science discipline
- 4+ years of experience working experience in functional and technical aspects on ERP systems.
- Hands-on skills on rolling out/implementing and support on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Expertise in at least of the following business domains/modules on ERP systems: finance, membership, club management, etc.
- Experience with MSSQL/MySQL.
- Experience in a full Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing software application support in an end-user environment.
- Great interpersonal skills and communications skills to communicate across business units.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to Choong Li Yi Evangeline (R1761981) via "APPLY NOW"
Recruit Express Pte Ltd