Duty Supervisor - OCBC Arena (Part-Time)
Reporting to OCBC Arena Management the duty supervisors are to assist public with matters such as wayfinding and ensuring participants have not overstayed their booking periods. Provide assistance in logistics and any other daily operational and venue matters that may arise.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the venue & event ops team on daily operational matters, including:
- Enforce all venue and facility policies, rules and regulations
- Keeps check lists on cleanliness, availability of venue and hall use
- Be main point of contact outside standard office hours
- Support duty tech when and if needed
- Assist in incident reporting
- Keep clear logs of incidents, bookings, group bookings and venue related complaints and issues
- Conduct introduction and tour around the venue when needed
- Report back and trending issue or important feedback in daily report
- Support the venue management team on the arena floor
- Make sure facility is up to standards and public, hirer or NSAs are happy with service.
- Check EAT or Public use equipment is set out on time and correctly
- Welcome and direct class and program goers
- Evening and early morning shifts to be expected
Essential Job Functions, Personal Characteristics, Competencies and Behaviors:
- A positive attitude and dynamic approach, with the ability to be working out on the ground for long periods of the day.
- Previous sport and leisure experience is considered an advantage.
- A can-do attitude with focus on achieving results.
- Pleasant personality and passion for service excellence.
- Ability to apply conflict resolution and problem-solving skills in a diverse environment.
- Is a proactive team player and prepared to support the endeavours of the wider collective.
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD