Hotel Clover| Date Posted: 16-Feb-2020
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
- Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each card either by Guest Relation Executive or the guests.
- Assists in sending guest messages or faxes.
- Assists in handling room lock problems.
- Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
- Co-ordinates with all departments concerned to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- Operates the front office computer system to assist front office attendants.
- Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Duty Manager’s log sheet.
- Assists reception whenever they are busy.
- Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
- Approves and sign for Paid Out as required by Front Office Cashier.
- Promotes and maintains good public relations.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests properties.
- To responsible for front office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager.
- To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with Front Office Manager.
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behavior, discusses problems that encountered on this point with Front Office Manager and Duty Manager.