Duty Manager - Hotels (5037)
Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte Ltd (Far East Hospitality), a premier hospitality assets owner and operator, is a 70-30 joint venture formed in 2013 between Far East Orchard Limited (a listed company under Far East Organization) and The Straits Trading Company Limited. In the same year of its formation, Far East Hospitality through its wholly-owned subsidiary Far East Hospitality Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd, completed a 50-50 joint venture with Australia’s Toga Group.
With the joint ventures, Far East Hospitality has established itself as a regional hospitality owner and operator with a sizable overseas network. It now has a combined portfolio of more than 13,000 rooms under management across more than 80 hotels and serviced residences in eight countries – Australis, China, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore. Far East Hospitality’s stable of nine unique and complementary brands – “Quincy", “Oasia", “Village", “Rendezvous", “Adina", “Medina", “Vibe", “Travelodge" and “Marque" – present excellent opportunities for cross-selling initiatives across the different brands and geographic markets, offering guests with a greater diversity of choices.
- Supervise sections in Front Office - reception, cashier, telephone, reservation and baggage services. Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- Perform duties pertaining to security - Directing guests reporting incidents, thefts, or any offences to the Security department for assistance and handle matters concerning guest’s undesirable conduct in rooms / public areas or undesirable persons loitering around in co-ordination with the security department.
- Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to procedures and credit policies.
- Responsible for training of all reception staff including planning, organising and conducting OJT.
- Monitor room inventory closely to ensure maximum utilisation of rooms to generate higher revenue. Assist Sales to maximise revenue and occupancy from group allotments.
- Minimum O-level
- Good knowledge of Opera and Micros are required
- Relevant experience in similar capacity is an advantage
WHY JOIN US?
By joining Far East Hospitality, you will enter a working environment that will challenge your creativity, professionalism and entrepreneurial skills. If you are a customer centric, proactive and diligent individual, we want to hear from you!
Far East Organization