Ensure accurate, timely delivery and collection of goods according to established schedules from sales and production instructions. He is also expected to perform running of errands which includes vendors and suppliers’ locations and any other designated places as required by the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assist in packing, loading and unloading materials onto/off the vehicle.
- Prepared to work in any traffic, weather and timing accordance to company needs.
- Be punctual and stringent about timing and make no delays in deliveries.
- Report frequently to his manager on his position and work.
- Attend to special and adhoc projects as assigned by the company.
- Understand and be aware of the impact of each activity to the company, its environment and minimize any detrimental results.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Primary level education or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in driving/ logistics role.
- Class 4 driving license is required.
- Willing to work in Tuas location.
working hours Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm, Sat 8am -12pm
Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd