Driver cum Doorman
Six Senses| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- To open car doors and main entrance doors for guests upon arrival and departure.
- Assists guests in getting into and out of limousines, taxis and cars.
- Assist in checking luggage.
- Check the hotel vehicles for engine oil, water for radiator, battery water, tyre pressure. This has to be checked without fail before starting the engine of the vehicle.
- Check the vehicle for cleanliness of the exterior and interior.
- The drivers have to record the movement of the vehicle on the record book: mileage/fuel/cash card.
- When there is no assignment, the drivers must station at the entrance to help the doorman with their work.
- The checking and cleaning of the vehicles has to be done daily.
- Always open car door for guest to go in and out of the car.
- Check with guest the number of luggage before driving off.
- To approach every guest in friendly, enthusiastic, courteous tone and manner, with an emphasis on personalised service.
- Must have full knowledge of all places of interest.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Must be in excellent physical condition and able to lift very heavy items
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must have a PDL license
- Must maintain clean driving record