Draughtsman (12 months contract, renewable)
A top switchboard company is having newly setup product design and application centre. Looking for candidates with good attitude and leadership calibre to be a team player for innovative design of smart electrical switchboards and motor control centres that allows systems for energy efficiency, automation and industry 4.0 manufacturing.
To enable the product to be manufactured with high degree of automation.
To enable digitalisation and connectivity function of different components and interfaces of global standard to work together with building or manufacturing
- To fasten the work of the present bottleneck at production design
- Involved in the breakthrough in design of conventional switchboard giving features
- Prepare BricsCAD / AutoCAD drawings for 20 A&A projects for inspections, including verification of information on drawings/plans as necessary
- Seek new ideas / solutions to improve the current designs, work methods and procedures
- Develop comprehensive drafting capabilities with 2D detailed drawings, as-built drawings and 3D modelling
- Liaise with other engineering sections on draughting matters
- Ensure compliance with drafting standards
- Build expertise with BricsCAD / AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit & 3D Design
Qualities and Purpose
- Good team player to assist design engineer with preparation of drawings and material list.
- Good attitude and looking for advancement in career with opportunity for permanent role in company
- Beyond taking instruction is to contribute to design ideas and changes.
- Diploma or higher Nitec in drafting engineering with at least 3-5 years drafting experiences of electrical switchboards or equipment that entails volume production and varieties.
- Incumbent familiar with design of cabinets and enclosures from metal sheet punching and folding will be much sought after.
- Good knowledge of using AutoCAD or BricsCAD is a must.
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd