Draftsmen cum Admin Assistant (FULL TIME)
Provide administrative support to Purchase Manager
Prepare & update drawings in accordance with design and project standard
Check & review drawings before submission, ensuring accuracy and compliance with project standards
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin etc.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Good working attitude and takes initiative
Working hours: Mon to Fri (8.30am to 5.30pm) & Alternate Saturdays (8.30am - 1.00pm)