The Assistant Engineer shall organize, manage and execute assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner so as to meet a set of pre-determined project objectives. He/she shall provide technical/engineering support to Sales during tender period.
Specific responsibilities:1.To plan or assist in planning of implementation plan to ensure efficient execution of engineering
activities for assigned project.
2.To implement or assist in implementing all engineering tasks (e.g. graphic layout scheme, graphic creation, database setup, controller programming, system configuration, system interface
programming, system testing and commissioning, documentation, customer training, etc) to meet
pre-determined objectives (schedule, system performance, budget, etc)
3. To identify and implement engineering procedure to eliminate unproductive or abortive work.
4. To liaise with customer and project/sales personnel to define system requirement.
5. To lead, manage and train junior team member in the execution of assigned tasks.
6. Co-ordinates departmental activities and responsibilities with other department.
7. Executes departmental policies and procedures and standard or work performance.
8. Establishes and maintains courteous/co-operative relationship with clients.
9. Provides functional direction to assigned personnel.
10. Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the
11. Takes up task and assignment as and when assigned by the management.
PrimusTech Private Limited