Drafter, Construction (Taiseng)
- Basic up to $3,500
- 5 days work week
- AWS + VB
- Location: Tai Seng
- Good career progression
- Create and update BIM Models based on contract drawings and latest information
- Ensure compliance of consultants drawings with regulatroy requirement
- Handle complex design and drafting assignments under minimal supervision
- Familiar with BIM documentations and shop drawings directly from models
- Generate documentations/shop drawings
- Provide and update revised BIM model
- Work with engineers regarding the model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design doucmentation
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with specifications
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience will be an advantages.
- Able to BIM drawing
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration Number: R1875332
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd