Donor Relations, Business Development (Central, Up to $3.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Conducts market research and analysis for targeted donor prospects.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of donor outreach, engagement and stewardship programmes targeting corporate & young adults.
- Supports fundraising programmes/initiatives through preparation of appeal letters, proposals and other related collaterals.
- Support projects/events as and when required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in business development and electronic-marketing in engaging different market segments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required.
- Pleasant disposition, positive mindset and high energy level.
- Highly motivated and team player.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh/Balestier/Novena.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17128.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD