Documentation Printer Officers / $1400-$1700 / Central Area
Working location: CBD areas, central area (Applicants will be assigned to bank / financial institution / corporate clients)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday - Friday)
- Operate high-speed production printers and enveloping equipment to meet production/work schedules and standards
- Print, collate, sort and pack documents to sustain operational effectiveness
- Travel to multiple location to cover sites dependant on deployment schedule
- Manage, replenish, replace and maintain consumables such as paper, toner and drum.
- Check printer quality and perform regular maintenance work on printers and multi-functional equipment to ensure cleanliness, usability and availability of the devices.
- Min O level with at least 1 year of admin experience or documentation duties
- Able to commence work within short notice period
- Computer literate, proficient in MS application
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614